Bus Survery 2012/2013
ISA school bus service
The ISA currently has some eight school buses which transport over 60 students between their homes and school every day. We have good contact with three local bus companies and most of our buses are eight seaters.
Here is a summery of some of the places served by our bus service:
Mering, Kissing, Augsburg town centre, Friedberg, Dasing, Aichach, Schrobenhausen, Burgau, Jettingen, Krumbach and Neusäß
Please be advised that these may vary from year to year.
If you are interested in our school bus service, please note the following information:
- These buses currently pick up the children directly from their homes and return them to their homes in the afternoon.
- The price is based on the distance from the school and the number of children using the route. The school bus is an optional service and the price is not included in the school fees. Prices are calculated to cover costs.
- It is only possible to book ten journeys per week (i.e. to school and home every day)
- The bus contract runs for the whole school year.
- If there are seats available on a certain route it may be possible for your child to join the bus service during the school year.
- The bus programme cannot cater for students attending after school activities.
In addition we have a shuttle service between Augsburg train station and the ISA. This leaves the station at 8:25 am in the morning and leaves school at 3:40 pm (2:10 pm on Fridays). This service enables students to use public transport from their homes, but offers a direct connection to the school from one of Augsburg's main transport hubs. This service currently costs €98 per calendar month.
If you are interested in doing so, or require any further information on what you have read, please contact Mrs. Wenzel, our dedicated transportation manager. Mrs Wenzel can be reached by email at:
There are many ways to reach the ISA using public transport. Please note the bus timetables 2012 / 2013: