Parent Teacher Organisation
The members of the ISA Parent Teacher Organisation (PTO) are dedicated to working together constructively to support the International School Augsburg in building and maintaining a positive school spirit. The PTO is committed to supporting the school in providing an excellent all-round education for its students.
PTO overriding goals
• To work together to promote a positive school spirit
• To design projects that will enhance the education of ISA students
• To promote positive communication among members of the school community
The PTO is committed to
• Welcoming new families and supporting them as they become acclimatised to life in Augsburg
• Organising social and cultural events which promote positive communication
• Fundraising to support special projects which will enhance the learning environment, but may not be within the school budget
The PTO is structured in three groups each one coordinated by a PTO member
• Community Building
• Education Enhancement
It is not the role of the PTO to act as a channel of communication between parents and school management. In this regard, its role differs from that of a German "Elternbeirat".