Vision and Values
Find out more about what makes us special; our values, our mission and our commitment to a better world. Follow us on YouTube - watch us learning, laughing and living together.
The Learning Journey
ISA is a welcoming and vibrant international day school for children between the ages of 3 and 18. We provide an inspiring, student-centred, future-oriented education in the English language.
What makes us special?
- Internationally accredited since 2012
- Authorized IB World School
- IB Diploma results consistently above
- the world average
- Graduate success stories
- 330 students and 60 teachers from 36 countries
- Caring and supportive relationships
- Commitment to the IB Learner Profile
- Celebrations and concerts
Our Organisational Structure
- Dedicated leaders with excellent intercultural competence
- Highly-qualified international teachers
- Systems for innovation and sustainability
- 6:1 student-teacher ratio
- Inquiry-based learning
- Co-teaching and collaboration
- Meaningful technology integration
Clubs & Activities
- Creativity-Action-Service clubs
- Team games & sports
- Local partnerships
- Student leadership training (MUN)
- Instrumental lessons
- Student Publications Team
- Presentations and performances
Making the Impossible Possible!
The best learning happens on campus when teachers and students meet face-to-face. Our digital infrastructure and ability to adapt, ensure that learning continues for all ages even in exceptional circumstances.